E3ME continues to evolve with the hard work of our team of modellers here at Cambridge Econometrics and the input of our highly valued academic collaborators.
So, it is once again time for improvements.
E3ME version 7.0 is currently near completion and will become operational in July 2019. It will include:
- A complete update of the model database up to 2017/18
- Annual solutions out to 2100 for long-term climate analysis
- An improved approach to econometric parameter estimation
- More details on the financial system
- Integration of climate damages and feedbacks to health from air pollution
- A new version of the FTT:Power sub-model
- A new, more user-friendly model interface
- A revised model manual